Sunday, April 23, 2017

Play Along by T L Swan @givemebooksblog @TLSwanauthor








Title: Play Along
Author: T L Swan
Genre: Romantic Thriller
Release Date: April 23, 2017



Blurb

I witnessed a murder and became his hostage.

Held captive beneath the deck of a shipping container…. I realise to save my life I need to become valuable.
My body is my only weapon.
His pleasure to my pain.

28 days is a long time to Play Along with his perverted demands.
He thinks I enjoy them.
It disgusts me that I secretly do.

I hate him.
I crave him.

But my mind is stronger than my body and this time he picked the wrong girl to mess with.
When the player becomes the played, escape will be my reality.







Purchase Links

Available at all retailers for release day only!!!!

99c for a limited time

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited after release day





Excerpt

On Friday she announced that she was going away for the weekend and Todd announced that he had a night away planned to somewhere else for work.
Coincidence? I didn’t think so.
I knew they were meeting up and probably going to be fucking in a hotel room somewhere.
I took my time. I waited.
And now it’s 11 p.m. on Saturday night and I’m in a different town, in a nightclub where I know nobody, witnessing my worst nightmare.
He can go. A leopard never changes his sickening spots... but why the fuck did he have to take her from me?
I watch them through unshed tears as my heart tries to escape my chest.
My best friend—the only constant in my life since my mother passed away five years ago. My father, an abusing control freak, left when I was a kid, and then when Mom died I moved here for college and met Melissa.  My life changed that day. Mel was happy, confident, and attractive.
More than I was… than I am.
I watch her grind herself against him while he looks down on her seductively as she dances. His hands are on her behind. He’s smiling as he says something and then they laugh together, and I feel myself die a little inside.
They are not just fucking.
They have feelings for each other.
He kisses her again and his hands go to the back of her head to hold her exactly how he wants her. Their kiss is long, deep, and erotic.
Through blurred vision, I try to make myself look away.
No.
I can’t look away because I know when I leave this nightclub two of the most important people in my life will no longer be a part of it. The floor sways beneath me. How is this possible?
What have I done to deserve this betrayal?




Author Bio

Lover of her husband, children, words, chocolate and margaritas.
When she is not writing her next novel, you will find her in a café drinking coffee with friends.
Writing is her passion.

Books by T L Swan

Stanton Adore
Stanton Unconditional
Stanton Completely
Stanton Bliss
Find Me Alastar
Play Along



Author Links




No comments:

Post a Comment